Anyone have any thoughts on wearing Jeans

CruisinShips

It'll poof eventually. But why not have fun while it's here. ;)

b/c you (and Kelz, oh kelz ya missed it), missed a great one yesterday -- not nasty in any regard, but one of the funniest i can ever, ever remember. just good fun... but the mods pulled it, rightfully so, it was a joke thread, but i don't want them mad at me, LOL.

I think it was the hypocrisy.

If you don't like jeans in the dining room you're judgemental, snobby and uptight.

If you don't like a woman hanging out of her dress and her leg upto her butt cheek showing, but don't mind jeans in the dining room you're not.[/quote]

hmmmmm, didn't I see a pic like that somewhere..........:rolleyes:

b/c you (and Kelz, oh kelz ya missed it), missed a great one yesterday -- not nasty in any regard, but one of the funniest i can ever, ever remember. just good fun... but the mods pulled it, rightfully so, it was a joke thread, but i don't want them mad at me, LOL.

Actually I got a chance to read through it this morning before it poof'd. Yeah, it got pretty funny.

What did I miss:confused:

Actually I got a chance to read through it this morning before it poof'd. Yeah, it got pretty funny.

no. you cldn't have. you musta been reading a different one. this one got poofed by like 4 p.m. or so EST yesterday. ya see, if you ever get to see a thread like that you can easily tell how genuinely nice and funny some posters really are. it's a treat.;)

there was not one mean comment on that thread, but man there were a lot of laughs...

:) Actually Jeans are heavy to be wearing in the heat.. Would it be ok to dine in my thong??? My chest hair is always neatly combed and I always wear my back hair up in a pony tail.:D

Considering sometimes it is absolutely freezing inside the ships and in the dining room.......Ya might want to put your jeans over your thong:D

:) Actually Jeans are heavy to be wearing in the heat.. Would it be ok to dine in my thong??? My chest hair is always neatly combed and I always wear my back hair up in a pony tail.:D

You'll be fine

2989988390053510634SerPbK_th.jpg

(sorry liv, had to resurrect this picture)

It wasn't a joke thread, if it was a joke it would have had a point. ;)

Don't flame me because I didn't even bring any jeans on the cruise but last week on the Miracle, there were lots of people wearing jeans in the dining room. The man at the table next to us wore the same thing every night--jeans, white t-shirt and suspenders.:eek: I asked the maitre d about jeans in the dining room and he said they were allowed--just no shorts.

Don't flame me because I didn't even bring any jeans on the cruise but last week on the Miracle, there were lots of people wearing jeans in the dining room. The man at the table next to us wore the same thing every night--jeans, white t-shirt and suspenders.:eek: I asked the maitre d about jeans in the dining room and he said they were allowed--just no shorts.

I personally would recommend skipping the t-shirt - leaves more room in the bags for other things

gallery_322_145_6513.jpg

Absolutely. The rules don't say anything about thongs. They just say no bathing suits, shorts or T-shirts. If that logic makes jeans ok, then surely it makes thongs ok too! Bring it on!

Archived