Anyone have any thoughts on wearing Jeans

CruisinShips

It's idiotic ad hominems like this that get threads pulled in the first place, of course.

On the new "Carnival No Ad Hominem" arguements like this are a mute point and not allowed

Jeans however are

gallery_17_108_29175.jpg

(:o have to admit I googled "ad hominem" to find out what the *&^% parrotrob was talking about.)

Were is a "Host" when we need one...???????

Just out of curiousity - what CC guidelines are being violated required the big button of death for this thread? Certainly there will be no concensus, no resolve, no end of the "great debate" but is anything being said, posted, etc that violates guidelines??

Like the OP said....joke....just a joke.....I was making a joke.......:p LOL

Sorry then, just sometimes it is alright to have a little fun, blow off some steam, post some mindless babble, post some idiotic pictures, etc where no one is crying foul without the need to nuke the thread. Sometimes we all need to take ourselves a little less seriously ( I certainly do ) and just have some fun. If we think we can end the great "jeans" vs " no jeans" debate we are greatly fooling ourselves. Might as well have some fun with it though.

However, if Parrotrob throws any more Latin stuff at me I don't understand I am hitting the big red triangle :D

Sorry then, just sometimes it is alright to have a little fun, blow off some steam, post some mindless babble, post some idiotic pictures, etc where no one is crying foul without the need to nuke the thread. Sometimes we all need to take ourselves a little less seriously ( I certainly do ) and just have some fun. If we think we can end the great "jeans" vs " no jeans" debate we are greatly fooling ourselves. Might as well have some fun with it though.

However, if Parrotrob throws any more Latin stuff at me I don't understand I am hitting the big red triangle :D

I'll flip you for it........

Hey babe.....what happened to that "Japt" thread from yesterday.......LOL.......:rolleyes:

I'd tell you but then you'd be poofed! :D Seriously, but not too seriously, someone is going to have to explain Japt to me one of these days!

Probably was, but I don't know the definition of Japt. :confused:

just another pointless thread -- we just babbled, mostly about pointless threads, LOL, and laughed - a lot.:D nonsensical babble. i've been on some good ones, but have to say duck gets my vote for the best one yet (for me, anyway). you wld have enjoyed it. refreshing comic relief.

duck then ventured off the thread and began japt'in threads on the main board, that's when i really lost it. too funny, ROFL!

it's was just classic. i've got a feeling that term's got longevity. i've already made it part of my vocabulary. Thanks Duck!

just another pointless thread -- we just babbled, mostly about pointless threads, LOL, and laughed - a lot.:D nonsensical babble. i've been on some good ones, but have to say duck gets my vote for the best one yet (for me, anyway). you wld have enjoyed it. refreshing comic relief.

duck then ventured off the thread and began japt'in threads on the main board, that's when i really lost it. too funny, ROFL!

it's was just classic. i've got a feeling that term's got longevity. i've already made it part of my vocabulary. Thanks Duck!

Thanks! I have seen the light! :D

No I don't! :confused:

wow! i thought for sure you were going to say yes. this only seems to affect the CC countdown clocks.

i'll go back to the use help w/ boards forum and check for updates on the posts re: this (it's been in and out like this for some of us for days). but out of curiosity, can you see others' CC countdowns?

Archived