Supper Club Reservation-Harry's

shipty2

My sister is getting married on the Carnival Liberty. We would love to eat at Harry's for the first night (the day of the wedding). We won't be able to scoot down and make a ressie right away though because we will be busy with the wedding. Does it get booked up fast or will we be able to make a same day reservation at about 4 for later that night?

My sister is getting married on the Carnival Liberty. We would love to eat at Harry's for the first night (the day of the wedding). We won't be able to scoot down and make a ressie right away though because we will be busy with the wedding. Does it get booked up fast or will we be able to make a same day reservation at about 4 for later that night?

You can make Reservation over the phone. If you party is getting married, the wedding coordinator might be able to help you out as well. I think the first night most arent even thinking about the Supper Club, so it doubtful you would really have to rush. There will probably be quite a few officers dining in there that night.

Archived