Tobyana Beach and Semisubmersible?

Crichard

I'm getting worried, a lot of people are reading this, but no responses. Has anyone heard anything about this place? It sounded like something different, but now I'm worried I mad a bad choice. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Cathy

We did this excursion with NCL last month, we loved it...we had a down pour on our way to beach and when we pulled in the beach looked like a river but with-in half hour sun was out and the beach was dry and lovely. They took us by bus to the boat... which is just down the beach, the seats are small planks and I think there were 10 to 12 of them and can fit 2 people. The view was incredible, lots of fish, sea turtle and a sting ray....even a scuba diver:D. If it is to rough I don't think the boat runs. One thing that was a little confusing was when we got off the ship the sign only said tabyana beach, not the semisubmersible boat, we asked and were told yes it's the right bus....so what they do is take you all the the beach first and then there is a man that greets you and lets you know when lunch is (which is delicious) and where everything else is, let him know that you are booked on the semisubmersible boat he will then tell you what time to meet him and where. It is a great beach facility very clean and well kept and depending on what time you get there and what time he gives you for the boat I would swim ASAP...there were buses going back to the ship after lunch it seemed like every 20 min so you could choose when you wanted to leave. Have a great time and take an underwater camera for the beach...lots of little fish.

Archived