Christmas Cruise on Conquest!!

delmar60

My wife and I are going on our first cruise in Dec. and are looking SO forward to it. We were just wondering if anyone else is going out of Galveston on the Conquest on the 23rd of Dec. We would love to talk to people who have done an Xmas cruise and those who are going to be cruising with us!! See you all aboard and have a great day!!

Here's your roll call thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=494516

Looks like you will have company! They are very fun and we have done a few. Very festive! Last one, we did a 4 day to Ensenada and they put a gentleman dressed as Santa into a lifeboat and pulled him around one side so the children couldn't see him! The Captain made an announcement and all the children gathered on deck to watch Santa arrive! He came "onboard" and gave all the children presents. It was very nice! You will love it! Holiday cruises are very special and lots of families, so I hope your taking children! Have a wonderful cruise! :)

Archived