tux rental on RCL

I will post the prices here so all can gawk. Classic Black Tux = $85 White Dinner Jacket = $95; Black & White Combo = $120 ; Formal Shoes = $12; Socks = $6; Paisley Vest and Tie Set = $15; Suspenders = $15. You need to order in advance (as much as 2 weeks). Of course the problem is that if something does not fit its too darn bad.

Hank

I will post the prices here so all can gawk. Classic Black Tux = $85 White Dinner Jacket = $95; Black & White Combo = $120 ; Formal Shoes = $12; Socks = $6; Paisley Vest and Tie Set = $15; Suspenders = $15. You need to order in advance (as much as 2 weeks). Of course the problem is that if something does not fit its too darn bad.

Hank

Actually, that is not true. They have a formal wear rep on board, and on our Freedom cruise, I rented just the jacket and pants so I didn't have to pack them. The Jacket didn't fit and I was able to get another sizw. They have lots of extra sizes onboard. You can also wait to rent one onboard if you want, but then you do take the chance of them being out of your size. But that is unlikely.

Hubby's jacket had a mark on it and they brought him a new one in ten minutes. You were also able to rent right on board with no problem, but the sizes were more the standard ones so if you are smaller/shorter or larger/taller then the standard then I would definitely order ahead.

The only problem we had was we forget his suspenders and they didn't have any extras of those on board so if you want them either order them or bring your own. They need to be the clip type not the button type because at least with hubby's pants they didn't have the buttons inside. We ended up buying a pair of suspenders in Aruba. They were 15$ which was the same cost as renting.

Archived