Baltimore Flight Time

edeneyes

Please share any info from experience as to what would be the earliest flight time that we should book for Baltimore debarkation. We're on the Grandeur with arrival time scheduled for 8 AM. We have a 3PM flight which I would like to change to an earlier one. Thanks for any help.

My parents did the same cruise last summer and were off the ship by 10:00AM. The airport is 15-20min. from there. You could schedule as early as 12:00 is you have transportation set up. If you have a rental car, I would go for 12:30 at the earliest. The ship disembarks very quickly!

Just to give you more to think about, we cruised in May and did not get off the ship until 12:45, we were late getting into port because of the condition of the North Atlantic. My co worker cruised in October and did not get off the ship until after 11. Don't assume that every cruise will be on time, especially when the ship has to sail up the North Atlantic. I agree it is only a few minutes to BWI.

Yea, I guess you never know. We've been very lucky we've cruised 9 times and have always been off anywhere from 9:30- 10:30. The parents twice as many as us and have always gotten off early. But your right, you never know what can happen. You can ask RCCL what time they recommend. I believe they usually say 12:00 or 12:30 and later.

Archived