room 3327 on vision of the seas

Anyone ever stayed in this "inside" cabin before #3327? If so what is it by, like just other cabins or entertainment rooms or what? Is it fairly quiet, on my reservation it states its an "larger interior cabin' , so if anyone has any info please share it with me if you like. :) Thanks, Meltiphil

Our first Alaskan cruise, we had an "oceanview". We had such a hard time sleeping because it never gets dark, and you really couldn't keep the light out. Our second cruise, we booked an inside cabin and were quite happy. Alaska is one cruise that a balcony would be absolutely wonderful because of the scenery,but I'm not sure of the light situation. We've only done oceanview or inside. We've not yet become balcony snobs! ;)

I think you will be happy with an inside cabin. Be sure to pack a night light if you need one or just leave the bathroom light on. Our second Alaskan cruise was on the Vision and we loved it!

Happy cruising!

denamo

This will be my third cruise to Alaska first on Infinity than NCL Dream, both times we had an outside cabin and never had problems sleeping- Guess all the playing just tired us out by the end of the night but I can't remember it being to light in the cabin.

We orginally booked an inside cabin for the 4th of May on the Vision and we decided to upgrade and went for the Balcony!

For me I really do not mind inside cabins ( i do bring night light) -we have had several inside cabins doing the Carribean and Hubby loves the Promanade rooms. i just love the Alaska scenery so went with the upgrade!

Any cabin is a great cruise!!!

Archived