Grand Suite Cabin 1600 Aft

With this cabin being the only grand suite cabin at the end of the ship does that mean I will be ignored a little when it comes to the service I should receive in my cabin.

Will I get the same treatment/ammenities? Wine, treats, etc.

If I want something do I call guest relations or the someone in the conceirge lounge?

This will be my first GS so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

This is a surprise cruise/cabin on the Radience for the misses and of course I'm going along too!

Thank you very much!

Is this GS 1600, if so I was told it's a pretty good cabin but if you can they say JS 1100 is better or 9256.

Sorry can't help you with what you get b/c I've never had a suite yet but about to on my Alaska cruise, well JS anyway but I won't get any more than someone in a regular balcony does.

CJ :) :)

We've cruised in 1600 several times. No, you will NOT be ignored...the cabin steward is VERY aware of the GS status...it's a WONDERFUL place to "live" for the trip...quiet and with wonderful views of the wake!! The concierge is available the same as for other GS, but we've never had ANY problems with service and always have ALL of the same perks. Have a great time..hope she LOVES it!!!

We stayed in GS 1600 two years ago and enjoyed it. It has to have one of the largest verandahs on the ship. Excellent service and treats. I liked a more than the wife. She didn't like seeing the wake all the time. You won't go wrong with 1600, highly recommended.

Bill

Thank you everbody. Does any one have any pictures of this suite?

If you do can you post them here for me to see?

Can anyone tell me what goodies/service you get with this 1600, please?

Thank you again!

I don't have any pix, but if you do a search on the boards (at the top of the Cruise Critic page) I'm sure you'll find some under the RCCL board. Also you could go to webshots dot com and I know that there are many of 1600 there...again, do a search for Serenade (or Radiance Class) Suite 1600.

You'll have concierge privileges (if it's still Maritza when you sail, she's the very best...she'll have DVDs, CDs, and can make rez for Chops and Portifino the Spa, excursions, etc.), often nice little hors-d-ouevres waiting in your room, I understand there's a new pillow menu, upgraded bathroom amenities, and LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL VIEWS!!!

Have a good time...

Hey Eileen! Hope things are going well for you.

I just booked this cabin on the Radance for an Alaskan cruise next July. Not sure if I am going to keep it or not (the cruise itself) but I know from seeing you cabin how beautiful it is.

Archived