Just off the phone with Carnival-Sail & Sign Deposit

HOSKI

Caz, that seems odd. I mean, I have no idea if booking in Australia has anything to do with it, but.....?

Usually you are asked: by what means your Sign & Sail account will be handled, what dining seating you prefer, and if you are celebrating a special event. I would get back with your booking agent and ask some questions.;)

We have not been asked how we would handle our S&S account on any of our bookings.... but we have been asked about preferred seating... Ozcaz, when you get your documents, there will be an S&S application in there, which is where you will put your credit card info... if you are paying cash, you can just tell them you are using cash and you will need to go to the pursers desk after you board to set up your account. If are particular about when you eat, you may want to call your TA and make sure he/she lists your preference.... good luck and have fuN!

You will get your S&S application with your docs, which you will fill out ahead of time... they will enter all of the information upon check-in. Definitely have everything filled out before getting to check-in.

Archived