Just back from 4/7 - 4/14 cruise on the Legend of the Seas

My hubby and I had a wonderful time on the Legend of the Seas!! :D About the only thing to note that is different is that the Legend of the Links is being completely redone. The whole thing was taken up while we were on the cruise. I sneaked a peek under the canvas that covered the whole course. I also noticed furniture being upholstered as I was going to my cabin on deck 3. Our room attendant, Sherma, and the wait staff, Eduardo, Yogit, and U.B., were fantastic!!! :D

I will answer any questions that you may have about the Legend.

Julie

Had an awesome time...Love the Legend! The ship, staff, and shows were fantastic. The only disappointment of the week was that we never made it to the first port, Grand Cayman, as GeorgeTown was closed due to an impending storm (quite surprising as when we woke up that morning skies were bright and sunny:( ). Have to save this port for another cruise, I guess :) . But the great time we had in Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel soon made up for any disappointment. And I highly recommend Cave Tubing.com in Belize.....most fun I've had in years!!!

Archived