What to do???

SocrRiss18

Hello,

Me,21, My Brother, 22, and our parents will be on the Carnival Valor May 13-20th and will be stopping in Roatan. My brother and I are probably going to do the south shore zipline but I think the parents are gonna skip it. Has anyone ever done this before? We'd like to do it but dont know how long it will take and were wondering if there is something near by for the 'rents to do so we can meet back up with them right after. If anyone has done this and could give me more information I'd really appreciate it! Also, if anyone just has any suggestions on things to do in general we would really appreciate. This is the port we're having trouble planning for. Thanks!!!

Hello,

Me,21, My Brother, 22, and our parents will be on the Carnival Valor May 13-20th and will be stopping in Roatan. My brother and I are probably going to do the south shore zipline but I think the parents are gonna skip it. Has anyone ever done this before? We'd like to do it but dont know how long it will take and were wondering if there is something near by for the 'rents to do so we can meet back up with them right after. If anyone has done this and could give me more information I'd really appreciate it! Also, if anyone just has any suggestions on things to do in general we would really appreciate. This is the port we're having trouble planning for. Thanks!!!

There are 4 different zip lines on the island.....South Shore is one of them....another is Gumbalimba which needs to be booked from the ship excursion's desk.

Depending on what your parents like to do, spending time in nearby West End is good...some trinket shopping, lots of bars and restaurants...or go to West Bay (which is also close to SouthShore)....where the best beach is, some higher end shops, and the better resorts..

Either way....try to book your transportation ahead of time....do that so everything is coordinated...

Archived