Food Quality - Wind Spirit

mielyse

I recently cruised on the Wind Surf and the food was excellent. The chefs are very creative and the quality of the provisions is very high. If you want to see photos of some of the food aboard the Wind Surf, visit my cruise blog:

Caribbean buffet photos

http://luxurycruisebible.blogspot.com/2007/03/out-of-this-world-caribbean-buffet.html

Beach BBQ

http://luxurycruisebible.blogspot.com/2007/03/beach-picnic-on-pigeon-island-st-lucia.html

Enjoy your trip aboard the Wind Spirit and let us know how you find the food!

Andrea

• 5 weeks later...

We cruised on the Spirit last December. The cruise was great but the food was definately lacking could have been because it was a new chief dont really know. The food they serve by the pool for happy hour is great, but everything else was lacking flavor. The ice cream was great from room service but everything else was 7-11 quality. Other than the food, it was probably one of the best cruises we have ever taken and would definately cruise with them again. Everything cant be perfect.

the food is so much better on windstar-remember they are cooking a few hundred people not a few thousand!

i also found the dining staff to be super accomodating with special food requests!

have a great trip :)

They cook people? :D

In January, on the Costa Rica itinerary, I thoroughly enjoyed the dining, in all respects. Not as broad a selection as on big ships, which makes sense, but always fine choices beautifully served.

Archived