Whoo Hoo---Going Saturday to book our cruise!!!

pampaul

This will be our first Disney cruise. We took a cruise on Norwegian last year and had fun but I am SO looking foward to this one. I have always wanted to take a Disney cruise and now it's only a year away!!!!

We will be leaving on April 12th for the 7 night Eastern Caribbean. We have never been to either St. Thomas or St. Maarten (nor Disney's private island either) What can we expect?

It'll me, DH, our two boys (11 & 12) plus friends of ours with their 11 yr old boy. I really haven't looked into excursions yet but that'll be my next task.

:D

You can expect to have a Magical cruise and the time of your life!!

CC is beautiful and so peaceful.

St.Maartin and St.Thomas are really nice but we often do an excursion on St.Johns because it is a beautiful island too.

Check out the cruise meets thread here and look for your cruise. I fyou dont see one started yet, go ahead and start your own and hopefully you will meet some people who are cruising on the same cruise you are.

That is really a lot of fun to do, then meet on board.

I guarantee you will see the others all week long and will stop to chat often.

If you have any questions please ask. People here are great about answering all they can.

Plus if you havnt already done this, go to disney cruise lines web site and order the free DVD. it is really interesting and informative. You can really learn a lot from it, plus it is fun to watch.

mom x4,grandma x4

thanks so much!!! I have ordered the free DVD. Just waiting for it to arrive. I did TIVO the Disney Cruise special they had on the Travel Channel a couple weeks ago and have been watching that over and over. Can't wait!!!!

we just got back from the Wonder on 4/7 and will be doing an Eastern next November. Have done it a few times now and it is my favorite.

The prices for shopping are much better than the Western.

People who live on the islands are really friendly.

You'll love the pirate party too. Everyone is invited to dress as a pirate starting at dinner and stay that way all night. There is an outdoor deck party with a buffet and fireworks. Then they play Pirates of the Caribbean Movie on the Jumbotron screen which is really cool to watch under the stars.

mom x4,grandma x4

I suspect this will be your 1st., of many DCL cruises. We tried one in 2002 for 25th. anniversary, and now are preparing for our 6th. one this fall. The eastern cruise, we personally like because of the three days @ sea. Your two sons, are at a perfect age to have a Great time also. So, keep posting, and before you know it, you'll be on board. Metrowon

Archived