Mobile port

mh1973

Did you park at the Admiral Semmes or at the port? If you parked at Admiral do they get you to the port quickly? I called and they said you can park there for $25, it's $50 at the port so I thought I would save $25. They said the hotel is 3 1/2 blocks from the port.

I would park at the terminal. It's worth the cost. We came off the Holiday and one of our tires was flat. The folks from the terminal came right up and changed the tire for us, and wouldn't accept any money. It's your best bet.

I parked at the port. It's nice, quick, and easy. I was afraid to leave my car underneath the underpass. You never know....

I felt the same way. My wife would not have even let me think about parking her baby under the overpass. The money paid to park at the port was well worth the peace of mind.

- Bama

The parking garage at the Raddison belongs to the county and the hotel has some sort of arrangement to use it. It is half the price of the parking deck at the terminal with free shuttle to and from the terminal. It's only 3 or 4 blocks and you could actually walk it in 5 minutes if you wanted. The parking deck at the terminal belongs to the city and is the primary source of revenue for the terminal. Thus the higher price. Parking under the overpass is free but there is no security and limited police patrols so it is a risk that you assume. That said, many have done it and not had a problem. The links are pix of the garage at the terminal and the overpass across the street from the terminal. The question you have to ask yourself is......"DO I FEEL LUCKY"? :)

7504.jpg

7507.jpg

Archived