SHore excursions for South bound 7 day

newbie2468

Going on my first Alaskan cruise.. I know it is more profitable to go on "independant" excursions..however, this time we would like to try the ship's choices,

Any suggestions for good shore excursions in.. Skagway,Juneau,Ketchican? We are going on the Sapphire Princess in July.

THanks for any recommendations...

You need to look over the shore excursion list and narrow down your interests. there are 100's of tours, most good to excellent.

They all looked good to me... Some things.. like ziplining,kayaking don't appeal.. I just wondered which ones people have taken that they consider to be "not to be missed" excursions. I would like to see the dogs (as I have a husky myself) and there were several to choose from. Not sure if I could do a helicopter.. I love photographing my travels and thought about the phototour?

Thanks for any advice...I wish we had time for a land tour, but we will save that for next time.. perhaps just do a 7 day land only... so we want to make the best out of our cruise time..

Tory

Archived