Doing the 9/5 Miracle Doc Dance!

INCHARGE

Jake... We have been waiting to board this ship since June of last year. :) We were paying on it before this ship was built. My Destiny cruise was an unplanned cruise, so I did not have a year to plan it. I know we will have a ball on this new ship. This time we will only have to drive to the pier. No worry about overweight luggage.

We are planning on driving down from Lancaster on 9/5 just to make sure where we're going & to see "OUR" ship!!! We're going on 10/24, so if I get my docs like you did, I SHOULD get them by 9/22. (I hope!)

Congrats! I know everyone is holding their collective breaths concerning being bumped from Balt. cruises!

Glad to hear you got your docs!!! That means ours should be coming soon. We booked GTY on the 9/5 cruise and I hope to find out where the cabin will be. BTW, since the ship leaves at 10:00 PM, what is boarding time? Or, since the ship will be in drydock the week before, will it still follow the original late sailing time?

Thanks everyone. montekat.. I heard that we can board at 730pm. I am not thrilled with this 10pm time. When we were on the Destiny, they also leave at 10pm, but you can board start to at 12 noon or so. At least that way we were able to enjoy the ship. We are losing out on alot of hours, which I assume is because the ship will not be arriving until late that day. GCN.. since the Miracle is not leaving until late, will you be out there at night to see the ship? If so, I'll be there to wave at ya! :) I don't blame you for taking a run so you will know where to go. I am sure we will leave early in order to find the place. BrodyBarb..Thanks for offering. I have some really cute ones also, but do not know how to attach them. How did you do it?

Archived