Port of Baltimore

sandy toes

This is an email that I rec'd today. I thought some of you would be interested. Maybe, we will get Carnival back!

Royal Caribbean will be sailing from Baltimore 16 times in 2008. The destinations are:

Bermuda, Eastern Caribbean & Canada/New England.

The season will start on April 26th, with departures on Thursday & Saturday. The complete schedule will be published within the next few weeks. If you are interested in a specific date, please visit Royal Caribbean's website http://www.rccl.com for complete details or contact your travel agent.

In addition, we are expecting another Cruise Line to homeport in Baltimore for the summer of 2008 and expect that announcement will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

John D. Meister

Marketing Manager - Cruise

Maryland Port Administration

The World Trade Center

401 E. Pratt Street

Baltimore, MD 21202

Phone: 410-385-4755

e-mail: jmeister@marylandports.com

Cruise Maryland at Baltimore

So Close, So Easy, So Go

FWIW, parking at Port of Baltimore is $10US/day in cash, I posted an email I got the says if you're doing a B2B from Baltimore, you just tell them up front that you're going to be staying for two cruises, give make, model and tag number for your car and pay for both cruises. Here's the info:

[font=Arial][size=2]In response to you recent inquiry, you will be allowed to pay for both trips at [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]one time. You will need to advise the person collecting the $10.00 per day fee you will [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]be staying for both trips, give them you car's make, year, model, color & license [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]number so they can record the information that you have paid for the parking for both [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]cruises.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]Sincerely,[/size][/font]

[left][font=Arial][size=2][font=Arial][size=2]John D. Meister[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Arial][font=Arial][size=2]Manager Special Projects - Cruise[/size][/font][/font][/size][size=2][font=Arial]
[font=Arial][size=2]Maryland Port Administration[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]The World Trade Center[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]401 E. Pratt Street[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Baltimore, MD 21202[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Phone: 410-385-4755[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]e-mail: [email="jmeister@marylandports.com"]jmeister@marylandports.com[/email][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Cruise Maryland at Baltimore[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]So Close, So Easy, So Go[/size][/font][/left]

[/font][/size]

Hope maybe that helps someone.

interesting :) cannot wait to hear what will be new to baltimore port. :D

That was the first thing I noticed when RCC 2008 schedules came out. for Baltimore, not as many cruises leaving, new something has to be up. Also checked out Norfolk's schedule & saw that the GOS was scheduled out of there for the 2008 season. Never been on a Carnival ship. will continue to watch for baltimore's cruise schedule. def like leaving out of balt, live only 20 min from the port.

Archived