Glory questions...

EastTexans2

First let me say, I am "new" to Carnival. We have our third cruise on Royal Caribbean booked but now we want to go to the Eastern Caribbean.

We are looking at the Sept. 13, 2008 sailing and we are wondering about the "guaranteed balcony cabins". Has anyone booked one of these?

Also, I haven't found anywhere on the website that tells what Carnival's deposit is. I'm assuming that it is $250/pp same as RCI?

Any assistance you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Carnival! I was just on the Glory, it was my first cruise ever and I loved it. I'm already working on going on another cruise. There were 22 of us that went together (mom's side of the family) and only 3 inside rooms, the rest were all balcony rooms on the 6th floor. Balcony rooms are great because nothing beats sitting out there watching the ship pull into port early in the morning or just looking out at the ocean at night. The employees on the ship were great except for the manicurist and I know my parents had a lot of trouble with the pursers office. I think the deposit is $250 for a 7 day cruise and $200 for a 5 day. Any other questions you have let me know, I love talking about my experience on the Glory and my roommate got tired of listening lol.

First let me say, I am "new" to Carnival. We have our third cruise on Royal Caribbean booked but now we want to go to the Eastern Caribbean.

We are looking at the Sept. 13, 2008 sailing and we are wondering about the "guaranteed balcony cabins". Has anyone booked one of these?

Also, I haven't found anywhere on the website that tells what Carnival's deposit is. I'm assuming that it is $250/pp same as RCI?

Any assistance you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

If you need to change weeks..........We have a fun group building for the 9-27-08 Eastern Glory (we have 15 balconies next to each other wraping around the full aft and we are starting to work our way up both sides......most everyone is on CC and we have a site for this cruise, It's going to be a good one.....

the Roll call if you want to check it out. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=9121165&posted=1#post9121165

Chitown.....we may do that. Nothing is "carved in concrete" yet. We will drive in from Texas so we have to figure out how much time to take off. What deck do you have booked?

we are filling up the back of the upper deck and a couple went above us on the empress. This is a great group.....we met on the roll call for Oct 06 and are making this a re-union....every couple is working on adding at least 1 new couple to the group.......we are over 20 already and we just started.

Archived