Cabo horseback riding

SweetEmi

I tried doing a search but didn't come up with anything. I'm thinking about maybe doing a horseback ride on the beach type thing in Cabo. We arrive at 8 and leave at 4.

Does anyone have any suggestions???

Emi

SweetEmi, We went horseback riding in Mazatlan. If your ship goes there, that is the optimum excursion. Randi's Happy Horses was terrific, and Victor's on the beach was absolutely delicious. The garlic shrimp was great as well as the Mahi mahi. We got the combo platter, and it was tons of food, and soooooooooo delicious:D. Randi herself is a hoot, and our whole group had a great time. When we were in Cabo we did jet skis on our own, and it was tons of fun to go out to the ship, and bounce around in the harbor there. Hope you have fun! I know you will enjoy your cruise. Marilyn

Marilyn: I know!! That is one thing I am bummed about - we don't go to Mazatlan - the rest of the itinerary is wonder and we have great port visits...but I can't do Randi's Happy Horses...

Thanks!

Emi

Emi

I looked up Norwegian's horseback riding excursion in Cabo. They drop you off at Villa del Palmar Hotel. You should be able to contact the hotel and book through them. they do show horseback riding on their website villadelmarloscabos.com as well as a 1-800 number.

We almost booked the same week cruise as you but with the Nov.11 holiday

it's the same number of vacation days and we have Sunday to recover before returning to work.

Dave

Dave: Thanks! I'll try to check that out. I was tempted to just play it by ear since I was reading somewhere to go to a certain area and you can rent horses there with no trouble. But...I forget where I read that and didn't copy the info...(shame on me!)

I originally chose the 11/13 sailing because there was a BUNCH of CCers that had a thread that was pages and pages and pages long regarding the reality TV show Survivor and we had set that cruise as the cruise we were all going to take. But...I think I'm IT!! LOL!! But actually, my friend I usually travel with has a workshop in Bakersfield on the 5th and 6th and then we will be staying the week in HoJo's Anaheim and have 5-day park hoppers for Disneyland...I always try to make a trip anywhere long enough to do a couple of things if I can...so it all worked out great.

I wonder if DL will be busy on the 11th?? since it's a holiday??

Thanks! Emi

Archived