Does Disney ever change their itineraries?

LuVtHeMoUsE

I'm not exactly sure of the question but I think that you are asking if the east/west rotation ever gets reversed. I'm guessing that you have a specific week in mind but the ship is going East rather than West.

The answer is yes, it does get switched occasionally but only for special cruises like the West Coast, Europe or the Christmas 12 and 13 day cruises. Once the schedule is published, it's locked-in because they have to reserve pier space, excursions and do logistics at the port.

summer storms like hurricanes can change your itenary too, not just Eastern or Western but just different ports.

So if your thinking of going during the summer, dont get your heart set on one specific itenary because it can change over night during hurricane season.

mom x4,grandma x4

I love Costa Maya!!! make sure you go to the neighboring village Mahjual. It is very very rustic, but a really neat experience. No ATM's or running water hardly. We went back in 2001 and there was nothing there, now there are tons of venders trying to sell stuff. Good food and drinks at a reasonable price. We have been there a total of 4 times in the last 7 years. We even have friends that we stop by and say "HI" to. When the locals try to sell you something a pleasant "No thanks" works just fine. It's very safe and it's ok to eat the food. You can get a massage on the beach for $30. They will say $50, but you can talk them down. I have gotten one for $25 for an hour at the end of the day. Take Care

Archived