Whale watching tour is avail in Juneau

Seabee

Do you have them for a morning trip? I am booked same day @ 830 AM.

No we are booked at 300pm causer the sun doesn't pull in until 130. Hope you guys have a great time. Did you rent the entire boat? we did but there are 6 of us any way.

I too have extra slots on my booking with Alaskan Marine while I am in Juneau. I am doing a whale watching and salmon fishing expedition with Capt. Case! I am really excited about booking this opportunity with him since it is a smaller boat and he is a native of Juneau too!

Please check out his website if you are interested

http://www.alaskanmarineadventures.com/specials.shtml

CincinnatiGal:)

We are also booked with Case for June 23 at 8:30am, he had the tour booked but the four people had to cancel so if anyone is going to be in Juneau on the 23rd and wants to do the whale watching tour please contact Alaskan Marine Adventures.

Cincinnatigal, when are you going to be taking our fishing/whale watching tour? How long is the salmon fishing trip? We are going to be doing fishing in Homer but now I am wondering if we should try fishing in one of the ports that we will be in. I just might have to e-mail Alaskan Adventures and ask about the fishing.

Cincinnatigal, when are you going to be taking our fishing/whale watching tour? How long is the salmon fishing trip? We are going to be doing fishing in Homer but now I am wondering if we should try fishing in one of the ports that we will be in. I just might have to e-mail Alaskan Adventures and ask about the fishing.

I will be doing Salmon fishing and whale watching with Capt. Case Alaska Marine Adventures on May 24th when the Coral Princess arrives into Juneau. We are fishing with Northern Lights in Ketchikan the day before.

As you can see fishing is the game on this cruise to Alaska as my husband is an avid outdoorsman and this is also our 10th wedding anniversary so for marrying me and moving to the big city...I am giving my husband all the nature he can handle for 14 days!

CincinnatiGal

Archived