Ecstasy problems

From reading these boards.........it isn't just TEXAS, it is whichever port you are in. I have read that there are restrictions in ALL ports and there are some limits. But, that being said..........there should still be plenty of choices. And, we will have our wine that we bring on..........so no worries here!:D

I am a dark beer fan and I am usually disappointed when they start sailing and pull the Shiner. Wish they could serve it the whole time. It is a "good drink", but not everyone likes dark beer.

In reference to the Ecstasy, I wonder if it is a Propulsion problem again???? We had the problem back in September and had the port changed from Cozumel to Progreso. We were given $50 OBC. Last month we got back to Galveston an hour and a half late, someone said because of weather but I don't get that....it was beautiful our whole trip.

When we've sailed from Galveston, the bartenders are permitted to serve a very limited menu of drinks while the ship is at the pier. Apparently, any cocktails, beer, and wine sold while the ship is still tied up is subject to state tax. So, not everything is available. Shiner Bock (brewed in Texas) is usually featured. You can't get the good drinks until the ship actually departs.

Archived