Hotels in Anchorage

B J

We are staying there for one night (8/26/04) before leaving for Seward on the Vision of the Seas for Alaska(8/27/04).

I found the hotel on the internet. Reviews were generally excellent. The hotel offers free internet in the room, free shuttle pickups to-from the airport, free breakfast up to $11.00, market across the street, friendly staff, beautiful view, etc.

Cguest, you will be getting off the Vision as we are getting on so guess you can't tell me how the hotel was, we didn't want to pay over a hundred for a Super 8 or Econolodge(have never stayed in one and don't want to start now!). I don't know about you but, if I'm paying that much for a hotel it had better be really nice. We are staying in the Anchorage area for a few days and are really not into B & B's so I'm really searching.

I just booked a hotel via Priceline last week. I was able to get the Westmark (3*) for $95 for 8/31.

cquest,

You'll be boarding the Vision as I leave on 8/27 and then BJ follows you. Here's to a great trip for the all of us!:D

Archived