Orient Beach - Chair prices

beachdiamonds

Has anyone rented chairs and/or umbrellas at any of these Beach Clubs? I understand the price increases as you move down Orient toward these clubs, so I wanted to get a good idea of what to expect to pay.

Prices for:

Waikiki

Kontiki

Bikini

Kakao (sp?)

Thanks.

Has anyone rented chairs and/or umbrellas at any of these Beach Clubs? I understand the price increases as you move down Orient toward these clubs, so I wanted to get a good idea of what to expect to pay.

Prices for:

Waikiki

Kontiki

Bikini

Kakao (sp?)

Thanks.

I was just at Orient Beach on April 6th. We rented in the Bikini Beach section - two chairs and an umbrella for $20.

We parked at Pirates - which is very near Kontiki and Bikini - just last week. We were in the very front row and paid $8 each for a chair, a drink, one umbrella to share, and free use of the bathroom all day. I guess we got a deal.

We had arrived earlier than most places were open, and rented two uncomfortable chairs for $7 each, under the same umbrella-drink arrangement. We moved to Pirates after they opened because they looked much more comfortable and didn't have any signs blocking our ocean view.

Archived