Looking for reviews of Princess Excursions

Knickerbocker

The Discovery Dive was ABSOLUTELY amazing. It was one of our highlights of the entire trip. The pictures starting in the ninth row of thumbnails here are from the dive:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=2gxfuvhn.a8ol0b17&Uy=-5ccdt8&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

The next set of underwater pictures immediately after the ones from the dive are from the drift snorkel, which we also loved.

Hi P&N ... We're waiting to see the new TP itineraries for Aug. '08-- we read somewhere that they might be cutting out Raratonga in favor of more time in French Polynesia, so we want to see what they might be adding/changing. Right now, though, we are leaning pretty strongly toward the 10 day PG on 8/27/08, which has a great itinerary -- includes Rangiroa (we really want to go there!) and no days at sea. I bet you guys are getting excited for the safari!! You'll have to report back :-) L&J

I look at the pictures to bring back the memories all the time! What paradise!

That's interesting about TP maybe cutting out the Raratonga itinerary. Maybe they are finally listening, I know there were alot of comments and suggestions made when we took the cruise to cut out that portion because of all the days at sea with little guarantee of getting into port, we certainly commented on it, to spend more time in the French Polynesia would be good. No sea days on the PG, hum, I like it!

Archived