Adding a 3rd pax...

If you add a 3rd pax to an existing reservation, would the 1st and 2nd pax rates change to the current rates?

I booked on board last year, and we've now found another friend who wants to travel with us.

We're in a cabin that can sleep 4, although I know there can be issues in terms of approaching total ship capacity, and this is for a Sov 3 nighter.

Thanks in advance,

Wendy

I'm not sure about the price but you should check and see if the 3rd person can even be added. Just because can hold 4, it doesn't mean it will be available. The Coast Guard limits the number of passengers (souls) that may be aboard. Call RCCL or your TA to find out both of the answers for sure. I've heard that prices to change when changing the number of passengers but I'm not sure. Good luck and have a great cruise

If you add a 3rd pax to an existing reservation, would the 1st and 2nd pax rates change to the current rates?

I booked on board last year, and we've now found another friend who wants to travel with us.

We're in a cabin that can sleep 4, although I know there can be issues in terms of approaching total ship capacity, and this is for a Sov 3 nighter.

Thanks in advance,

Wendy

No, Pax 1+2 should keep what rate they are on, pax 3 wil pay the current 3rd person rate (provided as you rightly say the ship is not at capacity)

Archived