Hotel near Jersey Gardens, Newark?

Hoya

We will be staying at Country Inns and Suites, and by their description they have a shuttle that takes you to the mall, and it says that the mall is right across from the hotel.

I got this hotel by bidding on Priceline, and at a very good rate. (for Sept.).

Thank you, that looks good and now I´m booked

Hoya:)

I stayed at that hotel last year before I went on our cruise and I must say we enjoyed our stay; clean rooms and from the parking lot of the otel you can see the Jersey Garden Mall. Now it can be walked to but their parking lot is huge and that comes first before the bldgs. so if you have a walking problem I would ask the hotel if they can take you over there. I know the shuttle is for the aairport but hey you can always ask.

Marilyn

Marilyn: Somewhere, I read that they have a shuttle that will take you to the mall....Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay..We probably won't gp tp the mall, but will want to have a nice dinner at Ruby Tuesday's.

Do you know of any other restaurants nearby?

How did you get to the cruise port?

Marilyn: Somewhere, I read that they have a shuttle that will take you to the mall....Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay..We probably won't gp tp the mall, but will want to have a nice dinner at Ruby Tuesday's.

Do you know of any other restaurants nearby?

How did you get to the cruise port?

Grace we asked the at the hotel desk about a ride to the port. In fact when I made our reservation I then asked over the phone. She told me that they would arrange a driver to take us over to the port. Now for the life of me I cannot remember the price but a number of us that were staying at the hotel got into a van and off we went. It took between 20-30 minutes to get to the port. Now that is an estimate as I was sort of sightseeing as we were driving along.

So it would be adviseable to call the hotel and see what they can do. I guess you can also get a taxi and go to the port. Have no idea of the cost of that. The only restaurant we saw there was Ruby Tuesday and we also ate there. Great food for us as we do not have a Ruby Tuesday out here where we live in Central Calif. A really big varied menu.

Marilyn

There's a Chili's inside the mall (it's a small one), there's a Johnny Rocket's inside the mall, I think there's some kind of slightly fancier Chinese restaurant inside the mall, and there's of course a "food court." (Fast food.)

Archived