Airfare to Copenhagen??

rnjoel

Hi all!

I've already started planning for our trip on the Star next June in the Baltics. Been watching the airfare on a daily basis, hoping to catch a deal. But all the fares are $1200 or more!!!

Has anyone else had any experience with this? Which airline did you fly? When is the best time to buy air tix?? Is this the usual cost??

Thanks in advance for any info or guidance!! By the way, I'm posting this on the Princess forum too, so forgive the duplication......(I'd put a grin icon here, but I don't know how on these new boards!!)

Happy Sailings!!

Hello-- Booked air to Copenhagen, with a free two day layover with Iceland Air for approx. $775 per person; they seem to have a sale in Novembre/December when the loiw fares for the following year are available. SAS has a similar sale, usually in January. The Iceair fare at the time we bookeb was at least $250 cheaper than any other offer. You must book directly (no agent). Hope this helps--Yazoo

Thanks Yazoo! Sounds like I'm a little early to buy air for next June. I'll watch for the prices to drop a little later....

Thanks for the info, and if you see some cheap airfares, let me know!

Happy Sailings!

Archived