Liberty booking?

We want to book the xmas '08 Liberty cruise, but the prices are much higher than the '07 prices. Do I book now? How do you check for a better price?

Thanks - we've cruised alot, just never on RCCL.

IMO, holiday cruises book quickly and you have the benefit of booking early for generally better pricing. If it were me, I'd book now. You can always cancel and rebook if prices drop later although that's unlikely.

We want to book the xmas '08 Liberty cruise, but the prices are much higher than the '07 prices. Do I book now? How do you check for a better price?

Thanks - we've cruised alot, just never on RCCL.

Book now to lock in your fares and then track the fares and call for credit if the fares drop. To track the fares, use the RCL website and "pretend" you are making a new reservation for your date, ship and cabin type. You can see what fares may have changed. Check often as they tend to continually adjust fares based on supply and demand. Worst case is you are locked in now. Best case is that you may get a reduction credit. Also, you can always cancel prior to the final payment due date.

Book early to get your best selection of cabins and to protect yourself in case the rates increase between now and your sailing date. Continually track the prices and if they go down, request an adjustment. If you qualify for the lower rate, you will get a refund of the difference. It's a Win-Win situation, you get the stateroom you really want and are pretty much guaranteed the lowest rate available.:)

Archived