liquor on balcony

m steve

So if I'm in a suite I can smoke anywhere onboard, right?

The ships are smoking ships... You can smoke anywhere on the ship... anywhere... except where posted you not allowed to.

Maybe I can call down to the inside cabins and have someone come up to strike my match for me... The ship wouldn't want to take a chance of a balcony passenger burning themselves lighting up their cirgarette...:D

I just feel that we who book balcony cabins and suites should be able to bring our own liquor on board since we are usually rich alcoholics and can't wait for the steward to deliver our drink order. Those in the cheap interior cabins paying hundreds less should be required to go out and pay for their drinks in the bars on deck or wherever there is natural light. It is bad for the psyche to be a closet drinker. They are eating the same food, seeing the same shows and sitting at the same pool as we balcony people and paying half the price. The least they can do is spring for drinks in the bar.

Luggage tags should be coded to show inside cabins and those suitcases should be closely inspected and that would allow our baggage to be delivered faster, well before sail away. They can wait since they probably will wear jeans to the dining room.

HEY!!! At least those who take inside cabins can't jump through anything to their deaths!!!

DRINK FOO FOO AND DIE YOU YUPPIE BALCONY SCUM!!!! :-) :-)

Archived