received passports!!

wags111

Congrats!! Now your waiting game is almost over:) Did you guys expedite? I'm thinking no because of the date you applied, but congratulations, now ya don't have to worry about it for 10 years:) On our Feb. cruise, DH had applied for his on Nov.29th and received the passport & the docs in the mail on the same day. (Jan.15th) What are the odds of that happening?

Congrats!! Now your waiting game is almost over:) Did you guys expedite? I'm thinking no because of the date you applied, but congratulations, now ya don't have to worry about it for 10 years:) On our Feb. cruise, DH had applied for his on Nov.29th and received the passport & the docs in the mail on the same day. (Jan.15th) What are the odds of that happening?

no we did not expedite. wow! wish my cruise doc's would come tomorrow!

My husband applied on Feb. 12th, we are still waiting.

My best friend and her husband applied on Feb 9th, they both got their passports on April 17th.

have you checked the website? I think it said about wednesday or thursday that they had been mailed.

have you checked the website? I think it said about wednesday or thursday that they had been mailed.

Yes, I have checked several times a day.....everyday. I think they know we are checking and they keep him in the bottom of the stack.

Yes, I have checked several times a day.....everyday. I think they know we are checking and they keep him in the bottom of the stack.

i believe ours are at the bottom of the stack also...we applied feb.9th and still no passports...have called,checked website...had to get more B.C.'s since we leave today.....

:o My DH finally got his passport today!:o

Just FYI for those still waiting, he applied on February 8th with no expediting. The site where you check the status never said anything other than "your passport is being processed" and all of a sudden it was here. The check probably cleared about 4-6 weeks before we got the passport. Hope this helps any anxious folks!

We're just glad that's taken care of!

We got our passports four years ago and it only took 10 days to receive them without expediting them. Amazing how quick it was when there was no mad rush of people applying at the same time. I will be renewing our youngest son's passport soon after this cruise because his is only good for five years. It will be interesting to see how long that takes.

Archived