Majesty Refrigerators?

woodz

We have an inside cabin, any mini-refrigerators on the upgraded Majesty?

We're on Majesty Mon.(4/23) and have an inside cabin, too. Refrigerators are NOT in the inside cabins, from all the information I have gathered. I always take a soft-sided/collapsible cooler and the room steward will keep it full of ice. I like to take a little pop, water, and a bottle of champagne aboard, but it looks like I'll be lucky to get the pop and water aboard. My last 2 cruises were both 7 nights; with this shorter 4 night cruise, the smaller savings may make it not worth the hassle of bringing anything on.

I am surprised at Majesty not having mini-frigs. I been on Enchantment, which is almost the exact same size ship, and recall having one in our inside cabin. The only RCI ship I recall not having one was the inside cabin we had on Empress as it had barely enough room for the two of us and our luggage.

Looking further at the ship's specs, I see that Majesty holds 2744 paxs vs Enchantment 2,446 so I guess the cabins are smaller on Majesty.

No refrigerators in the inside cabins or the standard OV rooms. The superior OV rooms might have them but I don't think so. I do know that the suites have refrigerators.

Basically it is about space available. The standard rooms on Sovereign class ships are very small and a refrigerator would take up what little dresser space there is.

Thanks for the reply. OK, just how small are these cabins? It is listed as 116 sq ft and beds are set at 45 degrees. I don't think we have ever been in a cabin this small since we were on the SS Azure Seas. Thank goodness we have 3 port days so we will use the cabin for sleeping and cleaning up. Do the suitcases fit under the beds?

Archived