Adventure of the Seas

Hi,

I've booked a cruise on Adventure of the Seas. In addition to the large inside Promenade, is there a traditional promenade deck that wraps around the outside of the ship, like the Sovereign class of ships has? When I cruise, I always enjoy finding a quiet spot in a lounge chair on the promenade deck when I want to get away from the pool area for awhile.

Thanks,

Mary

Deck 4 has an outside promenade. it doesn't go all the way around unless you do stairs... using the steps is the way to get to the helipad and the bow (to do the Kate Winslet/Leonardo DeCapro thing)... and then you could just go down the opposite side of the ship if you want to make a full circle. I've never been outside on that deck except for muster drills and embarking at the beginning of the trip and debarking at the end. There were some chairs there during the muster drill for those who couldn't stand. I don't know what's out there the rest of the time.

I also like going up to deck 12. They have a jogging track up there but there are also lounges and some beautiful views towards the front!

You will be fine, this promenade outside deck has plenty of quiet places to sit. My husband and I have also played shuffle board there. At night we walk all around and go up to the heli-pad (if open) as it is quiet and dark and a great place for star gazing.

Archived