Galaxy May 21 Cruise - not showing anywhere now?

uktog

None of the ships calendars have the May 21 cruise I am on showing on it - usually it would show sold out but it has disappeared. I am assuming this is a computer glitch - I hope so!

HI yes the cruise is still going, ive just received my cruise tickets. ive checked with othe sites and it shows it is still running.

I just received my cruise details with a embarkation of 1600 with a departation of 1800, itn seem a very tight schedule. im flying from heathrow 4 days early for a trip in rome at the same time. Are you flying in early?

Hi Craftypete there is a Roll call Forum for the 21st May cruise if you would like to join

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=358611.

Also have you joined up for the Connections Party?There is currently 34 people signed up.

We are flying in from Australia on the 18th and spending a few days in Rome before the cruise.

We have still not received our documents. I am chasing them up with our TA tomorrow.

Hi Nerang

thanks for the invite. ill sign up after i have replied to your message.I bet youll be tired after a 24hour flight from Australia. youll need a few days in rome to get adjusted. might see you at the party.

craftypete

Rebecca

Unlikely as the cruise has been being sold to others for over a year now so I doubt it will get chartered out now. My TA says there is something strange about it as they can no longer see the trip and they think it may be having a schedule change. I also cannot access the cruise calendar now on My Celebrity. Our boarding time is 1400 on our papers so either they are changing things or the computers have gone haywire

Craftypete - hope we meet up with you - have a look at the CC rollcall as we are having a luckydip at out party

A

Uktog, I just went in and checked Cruise Calendar on My Celebrity here and had no problems. Everything looks the same. Might be a computer problem over your way. Have you done your shopping for the CC party yet?

See you soon:)

Nerang

Glad it is ok over your way. Certainly not here either on my machine or on the Travel Agents, anyway we shall see but there seemed to be some talk about Turkey being dropped. If you go on and search on Celebrity's site on the ships calendar it is showing a blank for our trip and if you try and do a quick reservation, the trip does not come up. Scary!

Anyway yes I have done some of the shopping, come what may I AM going on holiday in May and I expect it to be on the Galaxy!!!

A

Rebecca

Unlikely as the cruise has been being sold to others for over a year now so I doubt it will get chartered out now. My TA says there is something strange about it as they can no longer see the trip and they think it may be having a schedule change. I also cannot access the cruise calendar now on My Celebrity. Our boarding time is 1400 on our papers so either they are changing things or the computers have gone haywire

Craftypete - hope we meet up with you - have a look at the CC rollcall as we are having a luckydip at out party

A

I didn't realise that you were already booked. Sorry, my mistake.

The sailing is sold out. The end of May 11 nighter always sells out.

Thanks - I had thought when sailings sold out they still would have shown on the cruise calender and one the "menu" of cruises even if they were sold out but I must have got it wrong. I got quite a fright when this disappeared form the calendar and all the shore excursion bookings etc are "locked out" but you have put my mind at rest

Archived