Randi's horses with kids

adalsmom

Just looking for some input from those that have taken their kids on Randi's horse ride (or have been with other travellers kids). What age do you think is too young? I have two boys (4 and 7 years old). We'd love to take this trip - but - do you think they could do it? Have you seen other young ones handle it? Is it too long for them?

Thanks so much for the input!! :)

Hello,

I think your boys will be fine. Simply email Randi at randi@mazinfo.com with the ages and she will make sure that she saves the most gentle horses for them - or tell you if they are too young, but I don't think they are. She told me that they lead a child younger than yours and all is fine. They just lead the younger ones. Only you know what your kids can handle, but I think those ages would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned and our 6 year old was with us on Randi's excursion. She had an AMAZING time and says it was her favorite part of the trip. She had never been on a horse before. Maria led her on her own horse and she still says that Maria let her ride 'really fast' though she was actually never in control of the horse herself...she sure thought she was. The family that works for Randi is an amazing group of people and so helpful too. Randi has covered EVERY thing you could possibly worry about. Don't hesitate to ask her. I've noticed she responds very quickly over at cruise mexico dot org ...I highly recommend her!

Archived