Labadee Zipline

I didn't take these, but found them on the web.

Here are 11 photos of the zip line:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2631605810100890369ZPxJLB

These are the photos DH took in March. We tramped all though the bush and could only find two traverses--the looooooong one accross the water shown in the first photos and a short one shown in the last two photos. The shorter of the two was between Dragon's Breath and the beach. Have no idea how these will "work" together. Great distance between the two.

We cruise May 13, hopefully this will be up and running by then. I'm curious what the age limit will be. As I have a 9 year old boy who not only acts like a monkey but thinks he is one too, and he is dying to do this. His 2 older brothers can, but I'd feel guilty letting them do it, and not him. I have a feeling it will be 12 years old just like their Jamaica excursion.

If anyone going soon could ask for me, I'd apprieciate it. I emailed RCL, about 2 weeks ago regarding date of opening and age requirement, but received no response.

These are the photos DH took in March. We tramped all though the bush and could only find two traverses--the looooooong one accross the water shown in the first photos and a short one shown in the last two photos. The shorter of the two was between Dragon's Breath and the beach. Have no idea how these will "work" together. Great distance between the two.

Ok, Maybe I am just a chicken.. cuz I look at those and think :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW !!!! End of April.....

Sounds expensive - I mean sounds like a lot of fun.:eek:

Thanks. I and many others would love to know if it's open by then. If it is and you decide to take the plunge, please let us know how it is. Based on other responses, it sound like there are two branches to it but far apart. Enjoy your cruise. We're counting the days ourselves.

DrB

Archived