NCL's new site

I just spent the better part of two hours going through their site. I am very impressed with some of the improvements I came upon - specifically the shore excursions which describe the specific tour and gives you the pricing as well.

Caveat should be made here - I DID NOT try to book anything - shore excursion or cruise. I'm just looking and getting ideas.

What I still don't like, however, is that you cannot get the full price of the cruise...that was something I really liked about the old site. Perhaps they'll continue to tweak their site until such time that they improve upon the old one yet also include the positives as well.

And finally...I'm still waiting for the longer Mediterannean cruises...I'm beyond the age of doing a 7 nighter to Europe...the same way that I no longer can do one of those Thursday through Sunday - go to work on Monday - excursions to Vegas. A man (or woman for that matter) has got to know his/her limitations.

Ciao,

W A W W

I just used the site tonight to help in booking a PoAm Cruise. I did call to actually book though. The one neat thing that I like that I did not realize you could do was you can put in an exact cabin number to see if it is available. I was looking at a BE aft cabin so tried putting in numbers for an equivalent location in the BG category. I tried all the aft balcony cabins and 3 came up that were not on the list of available cabins that automatically come up. When I called I gave the agent the number and she booked the room.

Pat

Archived