Mr. Sancho's

jobster71

Just returned from Carnival Ecstasy. We spent our time at Cozumel at Mr. Sancho's. Make sure to print out coupons from their website for free margarita or ice cream. Beautiful beach. They had a small swimming pool. The Taxi fare was $14 dollars for 4 adults each way. The waiter was friendly. We had a massage, not too private, no curtains between each client. I had ordered cocunut shrimp about 10 dollars. They offered parasailing, horseback riding, seadoo rentals. Overall a good experience.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the info!

If anyone knows, I would really like to know what the pricing was on the following:

1. Parasailing

2. Seadoo Rentals

3. I heard they have a ATV tour or rental?

Thanks

Thanks for the info!

If anyone knows, I would really like to know what the pricing was on the following:

1. Parasailing

2. Seadoo Rentals

3. I heard they have a ATV tour or rental?

Thanks

1 and 2 should be aroumd $55 for 1/2 on the jet ski and one parasailing trip each.

I don't know about the ATV because as an ATV rider, I don't ride equipment in Mexico (or many other areas outside the USA) because of the iffy maintenance.

We have been to Cozumel 3 times since October and on every cruise, someone got hurt on ATV. Now it was probably more to do with lack of experience and alcohol than equipment...but lack of maintenance does not help either. If you select this option, just be very very careful. Slow to go is the rule!!!

Just returned from Carnival Ecstasy. We spent our time at Cozumel at Mr. Sancho's. Make sure to print out coupons from their website for free margarita or ice cream.

I must be over looking this or they have all ready taken the coupon down, where did you find it on their site?

TIA

I am ROFLMAO. I can't believe there is a bar called "Mr. Sancho".

"Sancho/Sancha" is Mexican slang for the well hidden boyfriend/girlfriend of a married person. What a place to have an affair-"Honey, I'm going to Mr. Sancho's". Still laughing my butt off!!!!

The website must have taken it down since we went in April. Bummer.

I found this 10 % off. See if they would honor this one.

http://WWW.AIRSEAGO.COM

Cozumel

Restaurante Mr. Sancho's

Costera Sur Km. 15

Tel.: 987-872-1986 Present this coupon for:

10% discount on Food and Beverages

It is a very peaceful, does not have a "party atmospher" I you like all kind of stimulation you would be dissapointed. It was a very nice place to just sit and sun and enjoy the beach.

Archived