Art's Shuttle or Quicksilver

kim21234

Thanks, that's probably who I will go with. I see your from Melbourne, my brother and his family live right off A1A near what was the Quality Suites, I believe it's under new ownership since the hurricane came through. He was married at the Strawberry Mansion and he just told me that they had closed down. They had the best pancakes with homemade syrup!! I can't believe I won't be able to get them anymore.

I was a steady unsatisfied customer of Arts for more than a year (airport runs only) and did not know of another company to use, so put up with the missed pick ups and some scary drivers. I did complain often.

I have now found a wonderful and reliable company. I was told Art's did not really want the airport work, but focused on cruise ship transfers.

I just offer this up as another perspective for you to consider.

I do not know Quicksilver. Try contacting the Cocoa Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau (on line) as the CVBs are usually wonderful resources.

Hi. I have used Quicksilver before and will be using them for my upcoming Mariner trip. Very courteous, prompt drivers and very clean vehicles. We are using a towncar since there are only 3 of us. Wanda

I have done alot of research and we have decided to go with quicksilver...Mariner...June 10th. Art's is a shuttle company...do not believe they have private cars so you have to wait for the shuttle to fill up. We have a private van...6 of us using quicksilver. I read only good things about them. Art's has had some bad reviews lately. I'll do a review on Quiksilver when I return. Good Luck :)

hey sunlover2, I will be looking for your review of quicksilver, we (group of 6) will need transportation to orlando airport after our cruise, we have a flight out of orlando at 11:50 AM, Glory arrives back at &:00 AM. Just curious if quicksilver will pick up right at the pier. Thanks for the info

Archived