aft cabins Navigator

Hi...We will be cruising on the Navigator, and we have the option of a balcony on the aft corner of the ship on the 9th level, or the one next to it. Does anyone know which would be preferable? Do they have wrap around balocnies at the aft, and how private are they?

Corner aft up high is often going to be partial sun/partial shaded on Voyager-class ships. We like that. The ship's aft superstructure curves around. Go to Bonnie Voyager's aft pics in Webshots dot com. Search on her name and get the aft gallery. She has one pic where the cabin balconies are numbered. Great shot. (What the heck--I went and got it for you so click on the thumbnail shot below) Will give you some perspective. The corner will give you no neighbors on one side. The cabin next to it will give you a slightly wider balcony according to the diagram I just looked at. Probably a little less shaded, too. Rooms look identical Now, let's hope the Queen of Aft is reading the boards and jumps in for a real response. Bonnie?

107871218kPIOcA_th.jpg

9390/9690 have a pie-shaped balcony that is predominantly sunny. It is still a nice large balcony but not as large as 9692/9392 which is a perfect square with part sun/part shade most of the time. The cabins are indeed identical except for the door. 9390/9690 have a single door and a huge recessed porthole window which is really big and fun (it's so big you can sit in it!) and the cabin has lots of sunlight inside. 9692/9392 have the standard double-sliding door. Both are good choices. I prefer some shade and would take 9692/9392 over 9390/9690. But if it's sun you are seeking....go with the corner.

So here you are, Bonnie Voyager. I have some pictures for you of Enchantment 7666. They are in my picture link at the end of my signature. This corner balcony is definitely larger than the balconies toward the center. The cabin becomes a bit jiggly in rough seas. It's a great location though.

So here you are, Bonnie Voyager. I have some pictures for you of Enchantment 7666. They are in my picture link at the end of my signature. This corner balcony is definitely larger than the balconies toward the center. The cabin becomes a bit jiggly in rough seas. It's a great location though.

Thanks Gina! I will be onboard Enchantment and enjoying 7666 in 2 months! I love being at sea and actually enjoy being able to feel the ship move. I guess you could say I like to "get jiggy with it". ;) (or jigg-ly in this case)

Archived