Pools on the Millennium

cruiserw/kids

We cruised with Princess recently and really enjoyed the fresh water pools. We are considering cruising on the Millennium and are trying to find out if the pools on-board are fresh water or salt water. Can anyone answer? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

They are "treated" salt water pools. If you use the "T" pool in the spa area bring an old suit as it will fade your suit. I have never used the main pool so I am not sure if it will fade your suit or not.

We cruised with Princess recently and really enjoyed the fresh water pools. We are considering cruising on the Millennium and are trying to find out if the pools on-board are fresh water or salt water. Can anyone answer? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Oh gosh Nightmare. I will say you must have very sensitive skin, but I just dipped to cool, showered & went back to my sunbed doing the other side. Salt water is not the troubles but the bleach, as I call it to disinfect the water. Maybe a bit too much when you were in it. Will report when we return......

• 2 months later...

Archived