On Board Credits

vacacountdown

At what point do you receive on board credits? There's nothing in my cruise documents so how do I know that I am guaranteed the credit once I get to the ship? I'm speaking specifically about the promotional credits they give you when you make your reservations. Thanks!

I actually thought it was noted somewhere on the cruise docs, but I can't find mine to verify this. On the Pride of Aloha, we received a card acknowledging the onboard credit with the dailies and other papers that they leave in the evening -- I think we received it the first night. I'd call your TA or PCC to confirm -- some others on this forum have had issues getting their credits!

I agree with Pooh..call your TA and get somethiong in writing...NCL does not note the credits on your docs.. As an agent I have had two times where the clients have had OBC and upon boarding were told they didn't. All was taken care of with a few phone calls, but I felt bad that my clients even had to deal with this on vacation. Now I note on my invoice to them the amount of OBC so they have proof upon boarding. Haven't had a problem with it since I've started to do this.

I agree with Pooh..call your TA and get somethiong in writing...NCL does not note the credits on your docs..

Found the cruise docs! Lvtotrvl was right -- it's not on there. We were lucky and had no problem with getting it onboard, but why risk it -- get the proof beforehand!

My confirmation e-mail said the same thing ("on-board credit included"). It didn't specify an amount but I printed it out and brought it with me anyway, just in case.

We didn't have any problems. When we first got to the cabin, there was a card on the bed showing the amount of the credit. We just had to sign the card and leave it for the room steward. The amount of the credit was subtracted from our statement at the end of the cruise.

I had same question, Called TA. this morning she checked on her computer with NCL and told me it was posted to my cabin. Hope she is right. KEN

Just don't wait until the "last" evening on-board to check your bill - there will be long lines.

Check mid-cruise and make sure your OBC is applied to your bill;)

Archived