Nachi Cocom pictures

mh1973

I'm looking at your pictures now! Great photos, thanks for sharing!

What cruise ship were you on? Also, do you know how many ships were in port the day you were there?

Oh and Happy 10th Anniversary! Dh and I will be celebrating our 3 year Anniversary!

I'm looking at your pictures now! Great photos, thanks for sharing!

What cruise ship were you on? Also, do you know how many ships were in port the day you were there?

Oh and Happy 10th Anniversary! Dh and I will be celebrating our 3 year Anniversary!

We were on the Carnival Holiday. I saw 4 ships, we did get to dock, I know sometimes Holiday has to tender.

Happy Anniversary to you too!!

Wow, four ships and Nachi Cocom was that empty? There will be three ships in port the day we are going. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go there or Paradise Beach. Loved your pictures!

Just about all the beach clubs have been empty since low season has started, both are great places, Nachi offers a little more privacy so to speak... But Paradise has a little more flavor (IMO).. Which ever you choose have a great time!!!

This is Paradise on a four ship day...

133204.jpg

133208.jpg

133216.jpg

Looks kind of crowded to me, that's what I loved about Nachi, It felt almost like we had it to ourselves, exactly what we were looking for. The food was great too and they serve it to you right to your lounge chair! I don't think that I would enjoy Paradise with all the chairs and all. But everyone is looking for something different in their vacation. Good luck deciding!!

The food was great too and they serve it to you right to your lounge chair! I don't think that I would enjoy Paradise with all the chairs and all. But everyone is looking for something different in their vacation. Good luck deciding!!

Most clubs serve to the chairs, and you are correct, some that want a secluded beach then Nachi or some others offer that.. :)

Looks kind of crowded to me, that's what I loved about Nachi, It felt almost like we had it to ourselves, exactly what we were looking for. The food was great too and they serve it to you right to your lounge chair! I don't think that I would enjoy Paradise with all the chairs and all. But everyone is looking for something different in their vacation. Good luck deciding!!

Hehe, I'm guessing that you probably wouldn't have enjoyed a 3yo and a 6yo splashing around. :D Don't worry, we'll be taking them to someplace a bit more "crowded". I actually like the looks of the crowd at PB. Didn't look too bad to me.

Nachi did look very quiet and the water was beautiful! Did they have any activities there?

Hehe, I'm guessing that you probably wouldn't have enjoyed a 3yo and a 6yo splashing around. :D Don't worry, we'll be taking them to someplace a bit more "crowded". I actually like the looks of the crowd at PB. Didn't look too bad to me.

Nachi did look very quiet and the water was beautiful! Did they have any activities there?

Well, my husband and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary so we left the kids at home and we were looking for some exclusion. However, if your children were there it sure wouldn't bother me one bit:) I wouldn't be responsible for them so I would still enjoy myself.

They did have activities, they had jet skis ($60 for 30 min) parasailing ($55 pp for a 14 minute ride), snorkeling ($35 for a two hour trip). We didn't do any of it, we just wanted to relax on the beach. We had a great time!

Okay, that's good then. I've been to Cozumel once and we didn't go to a beach. It was our first cruise and we didn't know any better!

Enjoy your day in Cozumel regaurdless of were you go, it is a great place!!!

This place is just beautiful, so glad that I chose this place. Food was great, beach was beautiful and there was probably at the most about 25 people there all day. Here are some pictures.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558787961UhKHzL

Hi!

Great pics! We were there 2 years ago on our cruise and we loved it! Wasn't crowded and the service was good. Can you tell me how much you paid? Did you do the all inclusive day package or did you just pay the entrance fee and buy what you wanted?

Hi!

Great pics! We were there 2 years ago on our cruise and we loved it! Wasn't crowded and the service was good. Can you tell me how much you paid? Did you do the all inclusive day package or did you just pay the entrance fee and buy what you wanted?

There have been reports on the board that you can get in for $5 then pay as you go, The all inclusive is $49.:)

Hi!

we paid the $49 pp and that included all you could eat and drink. The food was really good, I had the guacamole, nachos, and grilled shrimp and it was all great!

This is Paradise on a four ship day...

We were at PB on a 3 ship day and it was definitely more crowded than that. Not horrible by any means but I'm pretty sure nearly all the chairs were full. Still had a great time though, no problems at all.

I just booked our NC day today. Looking forward to it.

I'm guessing that you probably wouldn't have enjoyed a 3yo and a 6yo splashing around.

I hope no one minds terribly b/c I just booked today along with my 3 1/2 year old. I think a break from the crowds on the ship and at the ship pool will be welcomed. Don't worry she is well behaved and not an out of control terror by any means. Also the website for it say families are welcome.

We are really excited about our "quiet" day. Only a week left. :D

Can you snorkel on your own at Nochi or do you have to do the two hour tour? Which beach has the best snorkeling where you just wade into the water? It looks so beautiful there ....know my "kids" (ages 28 and 25 would love the jet skis and parasailing) but the rest of us want to snorkel and see tons of fish!! Thanks for any help!!:)

Can you snorkel on your own at Nochi or do you have to do the two hour tour? Which beach has the best snorkeling where you just wade into the water? It looks so beautiful there ....know my "kids" (ages 28 and 25 would love the jet skis and parasailing) but the rest of us want to snorkel and see tons of fish!! Thanks for any help!!:)

You can either go to a beach with a powdery white beach OR an area with good snorkeling. Good snorkeling doesn't come with powdery beach. Nachi has a beautiful beach but there's not much to see in terms of snorkeling. Corona Beach Club and Dzul Ha Beach have great snorkeling that you can do right from the beach into the water.

If you want to see alot of fish I would reccomend doing the Nachi snorkel tour, everyone that posted in the other thread raved about the expirience.

Thanks RI girl....what about the snorkeling at Chanakaab....that's where my dive shop guy said to go....but it seems a little "touristy" to me in the pictures....anyone have thoughts on this? Also, we are renting a van through Cozumel Insider and Jacqueline there suggested snorkeling at Palmar Estate Beach Club....haven't heard anyone discuss this one....is it across the street from Dzul Ha? Thanks again for the help....we leave a week from tomorrow....woo hoo!! Barb

Archived