Multiple ships in port........

Fun~N~Sun

I am thinking about booking the Valor for 05-08. I noticed that the Legend is in Grand Cayman, Belieze, and Costa Maya the same days the Valor is there and I would think possibly other ships from other cruise lines. Is this an issue and something I should be concerned about? We are not big on excursions so I'm not too worried about them getting booked up (probably might like to do cave tubing in Belieze) mostly we just like to go the beaches and do some shopping.

I am thinking about booking the Valor for 05-08. I noticed that the Legend is in Grand Cayman, Belieze, and Costa Maya the same days the Valor is there and I would think possibly other ships from other cruise lines. Is this an issue and something I should be concerned about? We are not big on excursions so I'm not too worried about them getting booked up (probably might like to do cave tubing in Belieze) mostly we just like to go the beaches and do some shopping.

Here's a website you can use to see what ships are in port when you are.

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn3/

Here's a website you can use to see what ships are in port when you are.

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn3/

We were on the Valor in June 06 and there were 3 ships in every port - not an issue at all. All arrive & depart at different times. Just be sure when on private excursions that the operator knows exactly which ship you are on and what time you need to be back. On a bus in Cozumel there were passengers from another ship that were suppose to leave an hour ahead of us and they were worried they were not going to make it back in time.

Archived