HOLY COW!!!!!!!! We got upgraded!!!!!!1

JayDeeJay

Boy, did we ever!!! Just now found out -- we are booked on the Holiday leaving this Saturday, and were in a stateroom on the Empress deck ... and we got upgraded to a Penthouse Veranda (I think that's what they called it) .... we're so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Boy, did we ever!!! Just now found out -- we are booked on the Holiday leaving this Saturday, and were in a stateroom on the Empress deck ... and we got upgraded to a Penthouse Veranda (I think that's what they called it) .... we're so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Cool!!!! You'll have a great time!

- Bama

Does this mean you will get VIP check in?

As you are now a "Balcony Snob" LOL

Congratulations and enjoy your cruise!

guess so. OP, if you were upgraded to a cat 11 mini suite, your docs will say VIP check-in. you shld proceed through VIP boarding. have a great cruise. and, congratulations.

Ok my husband, myself and our son are leaving for our very first cruise on Sunday, so how do you get upgraded to a better room?

Don't worry about your cabin. You're with the crazy group of 4/29/2007 Valorites so hopefully you won't spend much time in the room :D. See you Sunday on deck!

Lynn

Great news..think we got your room!!!We booked an inside guarantee and documents have us in an oceanview 6D Empress deck! We too are excited! Thanks for the room! Have fun!

We had booked a specific stateroom E-191 about 10 months ago. I don't know what category it is, but our new category is 12 ... yeee haww!! Have looked at the "virtual tour" for this and it looks awesome. Man, we're just walking on AIR!! Can't wait!!:D

Question-- Can I be upgraded again. When I booked my pvp told me he had upgraded me to the empress deck. Will we be able to upgrade again?

I'm guessing if you haven't heard from them by now then you probably aren't. But what do I know!! This was a complete surprise to me!!

Archived