Causual night - Nice T-shirt and jeans alright?

misery1001

Then why ask what people here feel?

Since new cruisers don't know what is appropriate they will ask on these boards. Many here will give their personal opinions (feelings) not what the cruiselines deem appropriate. There is a big difference;)

Since new cruisers don't know what is appropriate they will ask on these boards. Many here will give their personal opinions (feelings) not what the cruiselines deem appropriate. There is a big difference;)

There is a HUGE difference. Giving an opinion on what you'd prefer everyone to dress like to deem up to your high standards :cool: is one thing. Giving FACT on what cruise lines deem appropriate is entirely a different matter.

Since the OP asked I imagine she wants to know how what we feel is appropriate.

There is a HUGE difference. Giving an opinion on what you'd prefer everyone to dress like to deem up to your high standards :cool: is one thing. Giving FACT on what cruise lines deem appropriate is entirely a different matter.

My point exactly!

.. I think Kurbanfan gave a good reply about packing the jean outfit and seeing what is acceptable when she gets on the ship.. before this thread goes further downhill, and nice people say not so nice things about one another , as we have deleted several posts already, I think its time to shut it down.. if anyone wants more "jeans in the dining room" reading material just do a search on the CC boards and you will have more than :confused: enough to read ..

Archived