Malaga, Spain 8:00am 5:00pm

Fun Day At Sea

Funchal, Madiera, Portugal 11:00am 6:00pm

Fun Day At Sea

St. Maarten, NA 7:00am 5:00pm

Fun Day At Sea

Fun Day At Sea

Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds) , FL 8:00am

There will be a new class of ships that will be coming out. The Splendor class will start when the Splendor comes out. I believe there are a couple more to come out in 2010!!!

No, as of right now, Splendor is the only ship of its size(112,000) going to the Carnival Line.

The next set of ships will be 130,000..Carnival Dream and Magic.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/dream_magic.aspx

OMG OMG OMG! Thank you so much for this link! I talked to a PVP yesterday and asked when the Splendor would be going to Northern Europe and she said "July & August." :eek: I automatically assumed she meant THIS July. I was bummed b/c there is NO way I can take 3 vacations this year (Spirit in 4 weeks and Disney in December!) However, now that I know it's in 2008 ... HERE I COME! That is an AWESOME itinerary! My bday is in August ... guess what I want next year? :D

i wldn't want to sit that close to my fellow pax.

You do now, or did you mean you wouldn't want to face your fellow pax that close. ;)

Actually, as you probably are aware, most turn their chairs to face the sun anyway.

is this a conquest class ship?

In essence, yes. Same layout but with 2000 more GRT. But remember, that doesn't mean weight, it means space ratio and capacity. So, I'm guessing they just redesigned things to create more usable space.

You do now, or did you mean you wouldn't want to face your fellow pax that close. ;)

Actually, as you probably are aware, most turn their chairs to face the sun anyway.

okay, mr. technical, LMAO. :D :p yes, i guess i meant i wldn't want to face them like that. it's a little wierd, don'tchathink? be like we were spying on each other. no personal space.

Is the Splendor a sister of the Concordia that is going to Carnival?

what is this all about? anyone have a press link? just when i thought i was "up" on all of the CCL happenings...ya spring this on me:D

When originally ordered, the ship was supposed to go to Costa, but Carnival Corp changed their minds and decided to have it go to CCL instead. You can go back a couple of years in Carnival's press releases for the info.

I hope my answer wasn't too technical. :p

Archived