Oceanview Windows

momma2boys

[quote name='truecruiser']and as Bill (Caribbean Dad) counseled me once, avoiding discomfort from the balcony floor by using the robes as a blanket below. think he's had a liitle practice?:p[/quote]

Dang Bill...we should get you and Sue Johanson together on a cruise giving out all that advice and such. Could do a "live from" show with demonstrations.:p :D

[quote name='livtojump']Dang Bill...we should get you and Sue Johanson together on a cruise giving out all that advice and such. Could do a "live from" show with demonstrations.:p :D[/quote]

Haven't seen him around in a while, Lee either.:cool:

[quote name='Caliber1']Haven't seen him around in a while, Lee either.:cool:[/quote]

I saw both of them earlier today I believe.

[quote name='truecruiser']when did he last sail? maybe he pulled a muscle...:eek:[/quote]

That wasn't very nice.:D

Liv, I get mail from Lee once in a while, just don't see him here much. Could fire up an F-deck thread, that would wake them up.:eek: :rolleyes:

[quote name='Caliber1']That wasn't very nice.:D

Liv, I get mail from Lee once in a while, just don't see him here much. Could fire up an F-deck thread, that would wake them up.:eek: :rolleyes:[/quote]

I think those pictures of mini-putt on the Freedom F-deck has skeered them off. :cool:

[quote name='hstrybuf']Being new to a message board can sometimes be daunting. Everyone had to be a newbie at some point. Many have found their way by trial and error and others have been guided along by more seasoned posters. On a board this large, with over 1/4 million members, you are going to find all kinds of people just as you do in real life. The good, the bad and a few sick people. You learn to deal with them, ignore them or help them. How you choose to do so is up to you, but sometimes it takes a thick skin and a good dose of tolerance to remain active. ;)[/quote]

Yes, that's why I say that I am willing to bet that most people who throw the "READ THE GUIDELINES" card, never read the guidelines themselves. They learned through trial and error and other seasoned posters, like you said. It's sad that some can't get off of their high horse for long enough to remember how it was when they first began. This is the reason why my MOM doesn't post in message boards... but ME on the other hand, I can handle it. :)

[quote name='AmberMarie']Yes, that's why I say that I am willing to bet that most people who throw the "READ THE GUIDELINES" card, never read the guidelines themselves. They learned through trial and error and other seasoned posters, like you said. It's sad that some can't get off of their high horse for long enough to remember how it was when they first began. This is the reason why my MOM doesn't post in message boards... but ME on the other hand, I can handle it. :)[/quote]

Hey Amber: I see you are from Arlington. We have a DFW CC group that gets together every once in a while. We have a thread located over in the Floataway Lounge. Pop in & come join us sometime. Lots of nice people, from all cruiselines.

From now on, perhaps a disclaimer before posting is in order.... "Please note I did a search and found no recent threads" or something to that effect. Sometimes a new perspecitve is added with fresh answers and considerations that were not present a year or even six months ago on older threads.

Regarding the present subject matter, I can see why the Deck 2 and perhaps Deck 3 windows don't open, for obvious reasons, but I am not sure why the ocean view rooms on the higher decks, particularly in the bow of the ship don't open :confused:

[quote name='vjmatty']
Regarding the present subject matter, I can see why the Deck 2 and perhaps Deck 3 windows don't open, for obvious reasons, but I am not sure why the ocean view rooms on the higher decks, particularly in the bow of the ship don't open :confused:[/quote]

Just because.

[IMG]http://www.strangedangers.com/images/content/102022.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='big_duck']Just because.

[IMG]http://www.strangedangers.com/images/content/102022.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

You make me proud my fine feathered frined. :p

[quote name='livtojump']Did anyone happen to see a thread recently about which screwdriver to use (slot or phillips) to remove the windows?[/quote]

I think it is a special bit, like a theft proof deal, which one can purchase from a tool dist. like Mac tools or something.:D Not that I would know!:eek: :cool: I still don't have an answer on the screen door question.:rolleyes:

[quote name='lynyrd']Yep. Sure did. :p :D[/quote]

Well...*tap...tap...tap* I understand the OP was a connoisseur de smoke and was concerned becuase he couldn't use incense?

Archived