Question re Bayou Cafe on Island Princess

stellalimelight

Hi.

I will be on the Island Princess for 2 weeks in Sept. Is there a place in the Bayou cafe to just listen to the band that plays there without having dinner? I don't mind paying the surcharge to eat. But what if I just want to listen to the band.

Thanks

Shelley

i just got off the island princess. i ate at the bajou; but i think that i saw seats in the bar area for people that were only listening to the piano player. but, the food there was good.

i preferred to hang out at Crooner's--Brendan Jones is the pianist there. The service there is second to none and one of the servers, Anna is very entertaining (singing & dancing) when she is shaking a martini. this trip was so great that i am disappointed to be back home.

When I was on the Island the ship's musicians would gather every few nights and jam in the Bayou lounge. There is no cover charge and it's a great spot to spend an evening.

They did it while we were onboard too. The bar there also makes the best drinks I am told though I did not have any.

Archived